Happy Social Media Day to all fans of our online communities today!
We wouldn’t have such a fun and active community if it wasn’t for great fans like you. Did you know you can interact with the Kim & Scott’s community in other places besides our Let’s Talk Pretzels Blog? You can also join in on dialog around topics we’re passionate about on all five of the following social spaces:
- Spread the word of peace, love and pretzels on Facebook! Find our Kim & Scott’s Gourmet Pretzels fan page at http://www.facebook.com/kimandscotts and interact with other pretzel fans, upload pics of yourself enjoying our delicious pretzels, watch videos and share our twisted pretzel world with your friends.
- We are all “a-twitter” with thoughts on the twists and turns of healthy eating, empowering our youth, being socially responsible, and keeping you in the loop on all current Kim & Scott’s news and events. Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/kimandscotts or you can even follow Kim (pretzelmom) and/or Scott (pretzeldad) directly!
- Would you like to see Kim & Scott’s featured on the Food Network’s, “Road Tasted” with the Deen Brothers, or see Kim & Scott interviewed on Donny Deutsch’s “The Big Idea” on CNBC? We’ve uploaded all video footage of these shows and other video we have captured on our You Tube page. At http://www.youtube.com/user/kimandscotts, you can watch Kim & Scott talk about their delicious pretzel creations and what inspires them.
- See visuals of all our twisted fun at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimandscotts/. Browse through pictures of our twisted team members, company activities, or Kim and Scott– like at the 56th Presidential Inauguration in Washington DC!
- Check-in on your mobile device when you’re at Kim & Scott’s Cafe Twist in Chicago’s Lincoln Park and receive a special discount on your purchase!