Phew! After an exhilarating (yet exhausting) opening day of Cafe Twist yesterday, we’re already gearing up for everything we have on tap for the weekend. Not sure what to do this weekend? Here’s a list of a few places you’ll be able to find us:
- We’re big supporters of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America and are excited be a part of these exciting events this year! This weekend, join us in either Chicago or Lisle for a casual 2-3 mile stroll in a festival-like environment with food (including our gourmet pretzels), music and fun!
- In Chicago >> http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/Walk/Chapter-IllinoisCarolFisher?pg=entry&fr_id=1760
- In Lisle >> http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/Walk/Chapter-IllinoisCarolFisher?pg=entry&fr_id=1762
- We stumbled upon a link to a free pass to this weekend’s Green Festival at Navy Pier. Green Festival is the largest sustainability event in the world and continues to grow year after year. This event boasts great how-to workshops, a Fair Trade pavilion, a Green Home pavilion, an Organic Food and Gardening pavilion, a Community Action and Green Careers pavilion, a Sweet Spot Café, a Green Kid’s activities and delicious organic beer, wine and cuisine.
- Here’s the link >> http://www.greenfestivals.org/chicago-free-ticket-offer/
Lincoln Park’s Newest Twist: Kim & Scott’s Cafe Twist